II Moot Court on Arbitration of Corporate Disputes named after Professor Mozolin (Mozolin Moot Court)
340 students from Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Tomsk, Vladivostok, Orenburg, Kazan, Perm, Chelyabinsk Region and Nizhny Novgorod registered for the competition. Only 24 teams were selected to proceed in final oral rounds based on the results of the written submissions.
Top three teams at the competition:
- 1st place – team No. 502 (Orenburg Institute (Branch) of The Kutafin Moscow State Law University; members: Ekaterina Markunina, Diana Starkova, Timur Nigmatullin,Irina Cherdintseva).
- 2nd place – team No. 510 (Higher School of Economics; members: Anastasia Albukh, Egor Gafurov, Alisa Berman, Lada Bevz, Aigul Shaihutdinova).
- 3rd place – team No. 393 (Higher School of Economics; members: Denis Sarvarov, Artem Asoyan, Vadim Absalyamov, Aigul Minnibaeva, Anton Muhametshin).
The best speakers:
- 1st place – Marina Galitskaya (Russian School of Private Law), Egor Gafurov (Higher School of Economics).
- 2nd place – Andrey Yakovlev (Lomonosov Moscow State University).
- 3rd place – Irina Cherdintseva (Orenburg Institute (Branch) of The Kutafin Moscow State Law University).
Team No. 510 was awarded a prize for the best procedural documents.
The panel of 3 arbitrators judged the finalists’ pleadings: Anton Asoskov (LL.D, Professor, Department of Civil Law, Faculty of Law, Lomonosov Moscow State University), Roman Bevzenko (PhD, Partner, Pepelyaev Group ) and Vladimir Bagaev (LL.M, Head of Zakon.ru).
Archives (photos, videos)
Click to see the photos.
Click to see the videos.
Rules and Case Summary
Click to see the Rules.
Click to see the Case Summary.