In order to ensure compliance with the data protection legislation, the Russian Institute of Modern Arbitration (hereinafter- RIMA) hereby notifies users of the website that their contact information and other related information provided by them (hereinafter - Personal Data) will be included into the electronic database of the RIMA.
The user of website gives consent to the processing of personal data by RIMA in accordance with the principles and conditions established by Federal Law No. 152-FZ «On Personal data» by entering his/her personal data into a special field on the website of the RIMA.
By providing his/her personal data, the user of the website agrees to the processing, storage and usage of his personal data for the following purposes:
- realization of the user’s order on the website;
- carrying out customer support;
- notification of the user about the upcoming events of the RIMA;
- execution by the RIMA of its obligations arising from the contract concluded with the user;
- performance of obligations arising from the contract concluded by the user's acceptance of the public offer by the RIMA towards the user;
- conduction of audit and other internal research of the RIMA.
The Russian Institute of Modern Arbitration assures that it will not to transfer any personal data to third parties, with the exception of requests from authorized government bodies of the Russian Federation on the grounds and in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Personal data can be disclosed to other persons only in a statistically processed form, which excludes the possibility of identifying the user of the website.
The Russian Institute of Modern Arbitration reserves the right to unilaterally amend these rules, however these changes can not contradict the current legislation of the Russian Federation.