The Institute of Modern Arbitration is aimed at promoting and popularizing arbitration in Russia. It has a goal of increasing attractiveness of Russia as a place for business and dispute resolution. The Institute of Modern Arbitration regularly hosts conferences and workshops devoted to development of arbitration.
The Arbitration Center, which administers resolution of civil disputes, is created by the Institute of Modern Arbitration.
Development and popularization of professional and independent arbitration in Russia.
The Institute of Modern Arbitration intends to become a free and open platform. It wishes to unite Russian and foreign specialists, businessmen and scholars, who are interested in promotion of ADR in Russia and who are ready to create a high-quality school of arbitration comparable to the best international ones.
Our Principles and Values
- We are always open to any form of discussion;
- We appreciate any and all points of view;
- We engage those who are interested in arbitration and unite them;
- We respect everyone’s dignity;
- We balance between the theory and practice;