24 teams from Russia, Germany, Austria, France, Belarus, Moldova and Turkey participated in 10th Willem C. Vis Moscow Pre-Moot.
The prizes were also awarded to the top three speakers:
- Adam Nalgiev, HSE – 1st place
- Anna Avdulova, HSE – 2nd place
- Jonas Koschmieder, Bielefeld University – 3rd place.
- Archives (photos, videos)
Photos are available via link
Video is available via link
Partner of the conference – International and Comparative Law Research Center
Information partner – Young Institute of Modern Arbitration (YIMA).
Sponsors – Lidings law firm, Egorov, Puginskiy, Afanasiev and Partners law offices, Morgan Lewis law firm, Monastyrsky, Zyuba, Stepanov and Partners law firm.
- The rules of the moot court and its problem with annexes
The rules are available via link
Problem with annexes are available via link