340 students from Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Tomsk, Vladivostok, Orenburg, Kazan, Perm, Chelyabinsk Region and Nizhny Novgorod registered for the competition. 24 teams with higher scores for written submissions proceeded to oral rounds.
Arbitrators chose the following three best teams:
- 1st Place – team No. 502 (Orenburg Institute (Branch) of The Kutafin Moscow State Law University; members: Ekaterina Markunina, Diana Starkova, Timur Nigmatullin,Irina Cherdintseva)
- 2nd Place – team No. 510 (Higher School of Economics; members: Anastasia Albukh, Egor Gafurov, Alisa Berman, Lada Bevz, Aigul Shaihutdinova)
- 3 rd Place – team No. 393 (Higher School of Economics; members: Denis Sarvarov, Artem Asoyan, Vadim Absalyamov, Aigul Minnibaeva, Anton Muhametshin)
The best speakers:
- 1st Place – Marina Galitskaya (Russian School of Private Law), Egor Gafurov (Higher School of Economics)
- 2nd Place – Andrey Yakovlev (Lomonosov Moscow State University)
- 3 rd Place – Irina Cherdintseva (Orenburg Institute (Branch) of The Kutafin Moscow State Law University)
Team No. 510 also received the prize for the best procedural documents.
The panel of 3 arbitrators judged the final pleadings: Anton Asoskov (LL.D, Professor, Department of Civil Law, Faculty of Law, Lomonosov Moscow State University), Roman Bevzenko (PhD, Partner, Pepelyaev Group law firm) and Vladimir Bagaev (LL.M, Head of Zakon.ru).
- Archives (photos, videos)
Photos are available via link.
Video are available via link.
General Partners: Ivanyan & Partners law firm, ALRUD law firm
Partners: Korelskiy, Ishchuk, Astafiev and Partners (KIAP), Hogan Lovells, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner, Nektorov, Saveliev & Partners.
The Russian Arbitration Center expresses special gratitude to Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and International and Comparative Law Research Center for providing the premises for oral rounds.
- Rules of the Professor Mozolin Corporate Arbitration Moot Court and Problem (in Russian)
Rules are available via link.
Problem with annexes is available via link.