Arbitration Center at the Institute of Modern Arbitration is glad to present a new initiative – Young Institute of Modern Arbitration (Young IMA) – a platform for young practitioners in arbitration and ADR.
It has already become a worldwide tradition to launch such groups under the auspices of the leading international arbitral institutions – the experience of the Young ICCA, YAF ICC, YAS, YIAG demonstrates its importance and significance for forming a new generation of professionals in arbitration and ADR.
Young IMA has been launched to promote and develop a unified professional community of young Russian professionals in arbitration and ADR. Young IMA has 3 main guiding principles:
- Practical orientation: the results of the work by the members of Young IMA (scientific and practical researches, constructive proposals for improving the practice of administering arbitration and forming pro-arbitration approaches in legislative and court practice) can be applied in the arbitration and ADR practice;
- Institutional cooperation: collaboration with the Institute of Modern Arbitration in organizing the activities and events of Young IMA;
- Regional integration: active involvement of the arbitration communities of the Russian regions.
We are honored to introduce the Chairs of the Young IMA:
Dmitry Andreev, attorney, lawyer Monastyrsky, Zyuba, Stepanov & Partners, LL.M,
Sergey Morozov, associate, Beiten Burkhardt, LL.M,
Sergey Alekhin, attorney, associate Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP, Paris
Olga Tsvetkova, attorney, senior associate Egorov, Puginskiy, Afanasyev and partners, LL.M,
Evgeniya Chervets, attorney, head of practice Regionservis, LL.M.
The presentation of Young IMA was held on 1 December 2017, during the Conference at the first Russian corporate arbitration moot court.
In addition to holding educational events (conferences, lectures, courses, workshops, moot courts, round tables, discussions), the coming plans of Young IMA are:
- Establishment of committees for work on various aspects of ADR;
- Launching of the online platform for blogs on topical issues of arbitration.
We invite all interested and motivated young practitioners to join Young IMA – to become a member of Young IMA fill in the Registration form.
New ideas and suggestions are welcomed!